- This event has passed.
FCBA/ABA Young Lawyers Seminar and Reception
July 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Topic: Media and First Amendment Law in the Digital Age. The FCBA Young Lawyers Committee (YLC) and the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Forum on Communications Law will co-host a substantive panel discussion, followed by a light reception. Current and former Diversity Pipeline Program students, as well as other interested FCBA or ABA members, are invited to attend.
Location: Hybrid: In-Person at Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC. Join remotely via Zoom: https://hklaw.zoom.us/j/86541632498. There is a capacity for in-person attendance, so register early!
- Robert Corn-Revere, Chief Counsel, Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression (FIRE);
- Kathleen Kirby, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP;
- Micah Ratner, Senior Assistant General Counsel, NPR; and
- Chad Bowman, Partner, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Crystal Evans, Counsel, Regulatory Affairs, NBCUniversal Media, LLC;
- Kristel Tupja, Senior Counsel, Audacy, Inc.