1.22.1 – Hogan Lovells is seeking a Paralegal to be assigned to the Communications Practice. The Paralegal will provide support, as needed, involving preparation of and research relating to applications, pleadings, and other filings with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and state public utility commissions.
• Prepare applications for new licenses, registrations and construction permits, modification of licenses and construction permits, cancellation of licenses and permits, license renewal applications, applications for assignments of license and transfers of control in a wide variety of service categories;
• Maintain and actively manage internal due diligence systems and processes;
• Conduct due diligence research involving FCC licenses/matters for transactions;
• Research court, FCC and state public utility commission procedural requirements;
• Organize, review, and summarize documents, files, and factual research;
• Meet minimum 1650 hour annual billable requirement;
• Maintain confidentiality of client information;
• All members of the firm are expected to participate in our Global Citizenship program; and
• Other projects as assigned.