10.21.1 – Jenner & Block is seeking a Communications, Internet & Technology Associate for its new San Francisco office. The candidate should be a junior to mid-level regulatory associate, preferably with 1-5 years of communications regulatory experience, to join our busy and growing group. Our CIT regulatory practice ranks as one of the nation’s best in expertise and client service. Our practice is very collaborative and supports all major industry sectors, including cable, wireless, broadband, media and satellite. The successful candidate can expect to work on a wide variety of matters, and duties include legal research, writing, client counseling and oral advocacy before a variety of governmental agencies.
• Candidate should be a detail-oriented self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong academic credentials are required.
• Candidate possesses a strong commitment to pro bono representation.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment is essential.
• Membership in the California bar is required.
• Please submit a cover letter, resume and (unofficial) transcript for consideration.
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and law school transcript to Benson Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org Jenner & Block LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or protected veteran status. No applications submitted through search firms will be accepted at this time.