We are excited to announce that we will be holding the 2023 Deans of the Bar event in person on Wednesday, May 24 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. It will be held at the offices of Willkie Farr & Gallagher, 1875 K Street, NW, Washington, DC. Organized by the Young Lawyers Committee, this event will feature panel discussions with this year’s deans, followed by a rooftop reception sponsored by Willkie Farr & Gallagher. Please register now, as space is limited to 100 people!
2023 Deans of the Bar
- Marlene Dortch, Secretary, Federal Communications Commission
- Michele Farquhar, D.C. Office Managing Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Ruth Milkman, Partner, Quadra Partners, LLC
- John Nakahata, Chair, HWG
- Anne Swanson, Partner, Wilkinson Barker Knauer, LLP
- Jenell Trigg, Member, Chair of Privacy, Data Protection & Cybersecurity Practice Group, and Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Lerman Senter