Four Seasons Hotel
Washington, D.C. and via Live Webcast
Join a faculty of top practitioners, in-house counsel from telecommunications organizations, and senior officials from the FCC in-person or via live webcast at the 39th Annual Institute on Telecommunications Policy & Regulation on December 8 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, D.C, 8:45 am – 5:30 pm. The program schedule and speaker details have been posted to PLI’s website, and as you can see, this year’s ambitious agenda will address numerous key issues facing telecommunications practitioners today.
Topics will include:
- Here Comes the Money – Federal Broadband Investments Go Big!
- Network and Cybersecurity Updates
- Developments and Trends in Spectrum and Wireless Telecom Policy
- Developments in Media and Video Regulation
- New Frontiers in Communications; the Evolution to 5G and Beyond
- Developments and Trends in Online Consumer Protection Issues
- View from Capitol Hill – Infrastructure, Reconciliation and More!
- Featured remarks from FCC Commissioner Carr, Commissioner Simington, and Evelyn Remaley, Acting Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Communications and Information, National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- Lunch will be provided
FCBA Members receive 10% off the cost of registration.
Click here to register and to view the agenda, Featured Speaker, and Faculty updates!