33rd Annual FCBA Charity Auction to be held on November 3
The FCBA Young Lawyers Committee and the FCBA Foundation will hold their 33rd Annual Charity Auction on Thursday, November 3, 2022, at the National Press Club, 529 14th Street, NW, Washington, DC, from approximately 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. ET. Admission is free and the event is open to the public.
The National Press Club is a secure facility, and all attendees must have a valid QR code to pass through security gates at the entrance.
NOTE: ALL GUESTS MUST HAVE A VALID CODE TO ENTER THE FACILITY. Simply present the Access Code below on your mobile device at the turnstiles located on the 13th floor.
Click here for the QR code to access the National Press Club.
The 33rd Annual FCBA Charity Auction is now LIVE! Online Auction: Open NOW until November 4
First Bid Frenzy: Be the first to bid on an auction item by 7:30 PM ET on November 3rd and be entered to win Nationals tickets! Winner to be announced at the gala!
To register to bid:
- Click the “GET STARTED” button.
- Click the green “Create Account” button.
- Enter your email address.
- Wait for verification email (check your junk folder if you don’t receive it).
- Follow verification link and complete form. You will be required to provide your mobile number.
- Verify payment method, billing address, email and mobile number are correct.
- Click on the “Start Bidding!” link to enter the auction.
Watch this video to learn how to bid!