2.19.7 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
Altice USA seeks an experienced attorney to lead the government affairs team on state regulatory and legislative issues impacting Company wireline and wireless communications services, data advertising businesses, content services, and general corporate business issues.
- Analyze state regulatory and legislative policy proposals.
- Develop advocacy positions to advance business interests with Government Affairs members, Legal and relevant business units.
- Manage the Company’s merger conditions with State regulators.
- Coordinate with industry colleagues and Company consultants to understand industry positions on relevant proposals.
- Support with policy analysis/advocacy the development and execution of strategic plans to advance/protect the Company’s interests before State regulatory commissions and other state agencies/legislatures as necessary.
- Develop strong relationships with business partners to ensure an understanding of Company plans for network investment and expansion, product initiatives, digital advertising, and other business initiatives.
- Ensure business awareness of state regulatory/legislative requirements to facilitate compliance.
- JD degree, admission to a state bar, and 10 years’ experience with regulatory/legislative policy issues in the communications industry in government, law firm, trade association and/or in-house.
- Excellent regulatory/legislative analytical and drafting skills, and ability to explain policy issues verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-starter able to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple tasks and a flexible schedule.
To apply, please send application information to: Kristen.Rosen@alticeusa.com.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.