2.18.2 – OneWeb is seeking a Regulatory Intern to assist with a variety of regulatory policy and legal issues. This work will include research into current and proposed laws and regulations, preparation of regulatory filings such as applications and consultations, monitoring international political developments, and assistance with meeting regulatory deadlines. This role will be dynamic, as the support needed will depend upon priorities that shift based on internal and external factors.
- Contribute meaningfully to the success of the Regulatory team
- Learn how to respond calmly and decisively in a fast-paced work environment
- Develop excellent reading, analysis, and writing skills on regulatory matters
- Participate in decision-making about regulatory strategies
- Shadow various team members (in person or virtually), to be determined by schedules and work flow
- Check in with Mariah every Tuesday morning
- Focus on different elements of regulatory work every 1-2 weeks, to be determined by work flow
- Write a weekly summary of learned concepts and points of interest
- 1 year of legal/policy/international experience (via school or employment)
- High-quality written and oral advocacy skills
- Interest in dynamic teamwork
- Current college or post-grad student
- Legal/policy/international major
No visa sponsorship or relocation is available for this position.