3.19.7 – Regulatory Compliance Specialist – Cisco is looking for an experienced program manager to join the Market Access team in the Legal Department. You may be a great fit if you have a proven track record in U.S. compliance operations for communications providers and/or experience with environmental compliance; an understanding of and background in traditional and emerging communications technologies; an entrepreneurial and team-based mindset; experience with budgeting and contract management; strong written and oral communications skills; and an eagerness to expand your capabilities.
Among other responsibilities, you will:
- Track and manage regulatory compliance obligations, including filings with international, federal, and state regulators.
- Work directly with stakeholders within the company to develop and improve systems that support regulatory compliance.
- Support the company’s assessment of obligations and regulatory risks in jurisdictions around the world.
- Identify, research, and make recommendations about tools, processes and systems to manage and track compliance with regulatory requirements in countries around the world.
- Provide administrative support as needed to team management
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco is rapidly deploying innovative cloud-based communications solutions on a global basis. To support that effort, Cisco’s Legal department has built a Market Access team with deep expertise in identifying the regulatory obligations that apply to these emerging technologies and managing associated regulatory compliance operations. You will be a key contributor on the team with responsibilities in several substantive areas.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in telecom and/or environmental regulatory compliance operations.
- Previous experience with FCC filings or comparable regulatory filings.
- Previous experience with regulatory fee payments and processes.
- Team player and problem solver with a willingness to challenge assumptions, adapt to changes, and learn new tools.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
To apply, please click here.