8.19.5 – Facebook’s Public Policy team is seeking a Public Policy Manager for its connectivity team to help us develop our positions on global tech and telecommunications policy issues. Candidates should have strong knowledge of infrastructure policy issues, and background in other connectivity policy issues. They should also have strong analytical skills and share our vision of making the world more open and connected.
This role is full-time and will be based in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop policy positions on global Internet and telecommunications policy issues
- Identify, monitor, and analyze telecommunications policy issues affecting Facebook at the international and country level
- Articulate our policy positions in briefing papers, consultation responses and internal policy meetings
- Advise Facebook teams on public policy matters to guide development of products, services and policies
- Represent Facebook in meetings with key stakeholders
- Communicate Facebook’s positions in public presentations
- 5+ years of public policy experience
- Experience in technology and policy issues
- Experience with infrastructure issues
- Experience in government
- 3+ years of telecommunications experience
- Experience in telecommunications policy and technology industry
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Click here to apply: https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/637761136708301/