The Director, Industry Relations is responsible for providing leadership, oversight, coordination and execution of industry research and activities. Working closely with engineering, business development and customer engagement, define, develop and implement solutions and strategies to engage and further deepen the relationships between Somos and the industry. Play a key role developing strategic alliances to drive increased adoption and extensibility of our platform and products. This role must ensure that all activities are aligned with the mission and vision of Somos.
Location: Herndon, VA/Westford, MA/East Brunswick, NJ
- Work with key stakeholders to develop, communicate and execute the industry relations strategy
- In coordination with Customer Engagement, continue to advance our level of customer engagement
- In coordination with Engineering, identify the feature requirements required by our customers to enhance to the current and modernized platform
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experiences, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow market share and improve customer experience
- Work to understand industry trends and insights and communicate to respective stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of industry related experience
- Individual must understand the numbering or neutral administrations industry with toll-free knowledge preferable
- Solid business development experience in the telecommunications industry
- Proven experience managing strategic relationships and developing new strategic relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com.