DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $14 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We are seeking an Associate Corporate Counsel with 1-3 years of experience with a large national or regional law firm, trade association, corporation, or government agency. All candidates must be eager to learn and demonstrate energy and a need for achievement. The ideal candidate will have experience in the regulatory field, including with media, broadband, wireless and/or pay-TV issues, or will be a recent law school graduate with a strong desire to learn to represent the company’s interests in these areas.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Drafting filings for submission at the FCC or other agencies
- Facilitating the company’s compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Reviewing and revising business documents
- Working closely with our business teams to accomplish company goals
- Improving legal processes and procedures
- Assisting with other responsibilities as needed
A successful Associate Corporate Counsel will have the following:
- Licensed attorney with a J.D. from an accredited law school.
- Law school class rank in the top 25%.
- Detail-oriented, possess excellent writing, communication and organization skills, and be able to manage multiple simultaneous assignments.
Please submit your resume through this link.