Presented by Practising Law Institute in cooperation with the Federal Communications Bar Association, this premier conference on telecommunications policy and regulation features a faculty of top practitioners, in-house counsel from telecommunications organizations, and senior officials from the FCC who will provide attendees with in-depth understanding of current issues facing the telecommunications industry today. This year’s Institute will be held on Tuesday, December 10 and Wednesday, December 11 at the Grand Hyatt Washington, 1000 H Street NW, Washington, DC.
Scott D. Delacourt, Michele C. Farquhar, and Bryan N. Tramont of the FCBA’s Conference Planning Committee will serve as Institute Co-Chairs. In addition, the program will include featured speakers from the FCC, including FCC Commissioners and Bureau Chiefs, and numerous FCBA members will moderate or participate on the various program segments.
FCBA Member Discount and Registration Information: To register with a 10% discount and to view the up-to-date schedule and faculty information, please visit www.pli.edu/telecom and enter the code “YFB9 FCBA9” at checkout. If you experience any difficulties checking out, please call PLI at 1-800-260-4PLI.
Join us this year to find out why the Institute is one of the best telecommunications conferences in the country.
Program Topics Will Include:
DAY 1, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Featured Speakers and Networking Luncheon
- Developments and Trends in Spectrum and Wireless Telecom Policy
- Telecom Hot Topics from the Administration’s Perspective
- What’s New in Satellite Policy
- Developments in Media and Video Regulation
- Telecom Legislation Review: A Capitol Hill Perspective
- Rural Broadband Updates
- State Activity in the Telecommunications Arena
DAY 2, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Featured Speakers
- Regulatory Oversight of Technology Companies
- World Radiocommunication Conference Update
- The Next Frontier: New Technologies in Telecommunications, AI and Drones