The 2017 FCBA Annual Seminar will be held at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in Farmington, PA on May 5-7. The Annual Seminar Committee is planning what promises to be an outstanding program filled with the latest information on telecom issues and great networking opportunities. Watch the FCBA website in the coming weeks for a full agenda.
Important Room Reservation Information: The FCBA special group rates will only be guaranteed through Thursday, April 13. After this date, the group rate will no longer be available and it is likely that the room rate will increase. Rooms will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Rooms for government employees are available at per diem rates. Contact Kerry Loughney (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. Please reserve your rooms now!
Saturday Afternoon Activities
In addition to the golf and tennis tournaments, we have organized a guided tour of Fallingwater, which has been called the most unique house in the world. Frank Lloyd Wright designed this masterpiece to rise above a waterfall and is a timeless monument to organic architecture. It instantly became famous, and today it is a National Historic Landmark. The special group ticket price for the tour is $23.00 per adult and $16.00 per child ages 6-12. Children under 6 are not permitted on the tour. Please register by April 21 to guarantee the group rate.
About the Resort
Located in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin is situated on 2,000 acres in Farmington, PA, 185 miles from downtown Washington, DC.
Nemacolin offers many unique experiences, including:
- The Woodlands Spa featuring an extensive array of treatment and services
- The Adventure Center featuring a ropes course, bowling/arcade, climbing wall, off-road driving academy, mini golf, zip lines, paintball, disc golf, and mountain biking
- The Field Club featuring the Shooting Academy and the ORVIS® Fly Fishing Center
- The Wildlife Academy featuring Jamaican Dog Sledding, the Animal Express Train, pony rides, a safari tour, and walking horseback trail rides
- The Mystic Rock Championship Golf Course, the Pete Dye designed, PGA Tour-tested course
If you plan to book a spa treatment, call 866-344-6957 as soon as possible. Appointments are certain to book up quickly. When contacting the resort for any service, be sure to mention that you will be attending the FCBA Seminar. Visit http://www.nemacolin.com/spa/woodlands-spa for information about the services offered.
To learn more about Nemacolin and its many amenities and activities, go to: http://www.nemacolin.com.